Monday 11 April 2016

A Catholic priest dies in a car accident and finds himself before the judgement seat of God

"I was before the judgement seat of Our Lord. I did not see Him. There was much said in regards to my life. The only thing that I did when I heard about particular instances was internally say, "Yes, yes, that's true". There was no rebuttal.

At the end of His speaking, He said, "The sentence that you will have for all eternity is Hell."

I thought internally, "I know. This is what I deserve."

At that moment, I heard a female voice. The voice said, "Son, would you please spare his life?" 

Our Lord said, "Mother, He has been a priest for 12 years for himself, and not for me. Let him reap the punishment he deserves."

At that, I heard her say in response, "But Son, if we give to him special graces and strengths, and come to him in ways that he is not familiar with, and see if he bears fruit. If he does not, then Your will be done."

There was a very short pause, and He said. "Mother, he's yours".


No comments:

Post a Comment