Saturday 30 April 2016

Matthew Dowel quit a $1,000 dollar a week drug habit cold turkey after he was given a glimpse of Hell

It was hot. It was extremely hot. Very humid and dense. Smoke coming out of the ground. I am split into 7. Two of me, I'm living in my past, and I'm experiencing all the people that I met throughout my life. And they would come to me and get within my face and start pushing and screaming. I would re-live a moment that I caused them pain.

Then he says, he saw the suffering his death would eventually cause.

My mother... I was there when she collapsed when she found out I was dead from the suicide.

My daughter... She was 18, and she's sitting on the floor contemplating suicide because I wasn't there for her.

I was on my hands and face weeping. Weeping. Not just crying, but weeping for Jesus to save me.

"How did you get out?"

I was pretty much lifted up by the back of my neck, and slowly, very slowly lifted out of this pit.

A voice told me; "You have work to do, and if you continue to live like you are, this is where you're going to spend eternity."

Matthew says he woke up a day later, back in his apartment. How he got there remains a mystery.




No comments:

Post a Comment